Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals: Portraits and Grad School?

Most of us make Resolutions for the New Year.

Here are a few of my 2012 Art Resolutions. Im writing them here to help me stick to them.

30 Self Portraits

Why? Well, Im turning 30 this year. I refuse to hide from this or be sad about it. I am happier now than any other time in my life and I think this new decade might be the best decade yet.
I also think challenging myself to 30 portraits will challenge me to create in new ways.


GRAD School

This year I WILL figure out if pursuing an MFA is something that I should do, and if so- I WILL figure out what I need to do to get into Grad School.

I am hoping these 2 goals will propel me closer to where I want to be artisticly.

Acrylics


SO many fantastic artists paint with Acrylics: Dan May, Jessey Schaudt, and
Mark Elliott to name a few. I plan to expand my talent with acrylics this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment